Out of lurker mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Linda

Hi all. I'm Linda Hopkins with Smokin' Guns BBQ. I've been lurking for a long time and decided it was time to start posting.

My husband and I have been competing for 13 years. We won the Jack Daniel's World Championship in 1999, started marketing our rubs in 2000, opened a BBQ restaurant in North Kansas City in 2003, and still compete in about 20 contests a year.

We use home-made or Traeger pellet cookers. We also have a Ole Hickory CTO. We travel around in a 35-foot fifth wheel toy hauler, with the BBQ kitchen in the back (our third trailer in 13 years).

Our sons grew up around BBQ and now they both work for us in the restaurant. Phil likes to ride his 2002 Harley. I have three cats and like to cross stitch and read all kinds of novels.

Hoping to meet more friends out on the BBQ trail.

Linda Hopkins
Smokin' Guns BBQ
North Kansas City, Missouri

Glad you joined the fray, Linda! Welocme!

Linda we are very glad you decided to come out of the shadows. Welcome and I look forward to seeing your posts.

Welcome Linda. I know we can all benefit from your experience. Post often!

Hey, Linda. Good to see you here.

Oh boy, now we can get a Brethren discount right :rolleyes: ? Welcome to the funny farm, Linda.

Welcome! Glad to see more Sisteren in the fray. Your families rubs are great as well. Your family has sure won alot... Keep an eye out for Cowgirls posts she can really cook some grub.

Linda, Welcome an I'll have to travel down south and check out the restaurant!

Good to see you postin' out here Linda. Welcome to the Asylum. See ya this weekend at the Roots! (if you are coming out this year)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back