Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Bean Blossom Blues, Brews & BBQ Nashville, IN 09/05/08

Sidw

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
1st time for the cook-off - I have heard they have about 22 teams so for, but don't know for sure. We have already sent in the money. Anybody else planning on going?

You're gonna scare everybody away by letting them know you're gonna be there!!!! :lol:

Good seeing you both this past weekend!

Phillip

Nope, they threatened to pull my "Southern" card if I kept going into Yankee country! (Actually, we had something else going on that weekend)

How's the hair growin'?:roll:

Phillip

Whose hair? By the time we rolled out of there Sunday, it looked like a sheep shearing had been held on Vine St.

Nope, they threatened to pull my "Southern" card if I kept going into Yankee country! (Actually, we had something else going on that weekend)

Phillip

Well, your wife is welcome then... She's nice at least...

Phillip

growing slow, but thinking i might need a touch up !

You're gonna scare everybody away by letting them know you're gonna be there!!!! :lol:

Good seeing you both this past weekend!

Phillip

It worked on me. I'm not going now.

Now I really feel bad. Especially after you took time to explain this beer thing and how it works at the competitions.

We need you there to help spread the word.

1st time for the cook-off - I have heard they have about 22 teams so for, but don't know for sure. We have already sent in the money. Anybody else planning on going?

We'll be there Sid. Look forward to seeing you there.

Dallas

Now I really feel bad. Especially after you took time to explain this beer thing and how it works at the competitions.

We need you there to help spread the word.

Wish I could make it but it's a slim chance at the very best with my schedule. I trust you and Roger can keep spreading the word without me at Nashville then we'll reassemble in Owensboro and launch a new campaign that will take the world like a firestorm!

Buttrubbers BBQ will be there for its first "pro" competition. been to madison backyard blast a few times but looking forward to this.

Wish I could make it but it's a slim chance at the very best with my schedule. I trust you and Roger can keep spreading the word without me at Nashville then we'll reassemble in Owensboro and launch a new campaign that will take the world like a firestorm!

It is a very humbling thing to be a small part of much larger & greater movement. Roger & I will take the message to the masses in Nashville and await your wisdom, guidance & leadership in Owensboro. Together we CAN make a difference.

It is a very humbling thing to be a small part of much larger & greater movement. Roger & I will take the message to the masses in Nashville and await your wisdom, guidance & leadership in Owensboro. Together we CAN make a difference.

Sid, you sure you were smokin meat at Madison?

Nashville is safe, we are not coming.
Good luck guys and bring the championship back to Kentucky.

Back