Nebs Rule Questions

Jacked UP BBQ

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
pork chop entry? Can it be stuffed, or is it just a grilled piece of meat?

Steak entry? Is there a certain temp med rare or med?

Fish entry? Can you sauce or crust?

Sausage? Does it have to be whole or can you slice it?

If anyone has the specific rules or a link to get me there I would reallt appreciate it.

pork chop entry? Can it be stuffed, or is it just a grilled piece of meat?

Steak entry? Is there a certain temp med rare or med?

Fish entry? Can you sauce or crust?

Sausage? Does it have to be whole or can you slice it?

If anyone has the specific rules or a link to get me there I would reallt appreciate it.

NEBS I can help with...

NEBS grilling rules leave a few of these things open to an organizer. There choice of garnish... either "standard" which is similar to KCBS but not exactly the same, or Open which allows anything at all into the box... (no garnish is an option too)

Standard garnish would prohibit stuffing, open garnish would allow it. No garnish would also prohibit stuffing. (wrapping in something would follow these same guidelines as well)

Steak... that's up to you. Sort of like how its up to you decide when tok take your ribs off the smoker.

Fish- Yeah you can sauce, under standard garnish/ or no garnish.... you would need to maek sure the sauce is applied directly to the meat and it does not pool in the container. A crust would be permitted in any garnish selection... technically I'd consider that a rub.

Sausage could be whole or sliced. But you need to make sure there are 6 servings... judges/reps/table captains will not cut anything that is turned in.

Back