Should I Use It Or Not

Big Mike

is one Smokin' Farker
I ordered a gallon of sauce and it arrived at the house yesterday. When I opened the package, the cap on the bottle was broke and the foil seal was broke as well.

Do yall think it would be ok to use or should I contact the company and get another one.

i'd get another one. you have no idea how long it's been like that and the risk is not worth it

Being sauce, it probably hasn't gone bad, but who knows what else may have happened to it. Either way, be on the safe side and don't consume.

why mess with it? have the company replace it ..thats why they insure shipments

Call and have them replace it! not worth taking a chance. You never know what might have gotten into the bottle.

Looks like we have a consensus on this one. I concur: It is most likely fine, but not worth taking a chance.

If it were just the cap but not the foil I would not be quite as concerned, but since it's both - have them replace it.

better yet... save that for the comp in kettering! :twisted:
i need all the help i can get!

Still, ya gotta wonder if some postal worker opened it, sampled it, and repacked it up...
They used to do that to my copies of Pl*yboy....

There is a reason

There is a reason why they now have the plastic safety seal. Remember the Tylenol scare.... I wouldn't use it...

Back