• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Hudson Valley, NY Ribfest or PA Summer Fest?

rookiedad

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
which competition will be attended by the most brethren teams? i can only make one of these two (if there are spaces left). i'm thinking new holland because of turn ins being on saturday instead of sunday. so where is everyone going?

Can you give us an idea of when and where these competitions are? The only Ribfest i can think of is Naperville, IL and the only Summerfest is in Milwaukee.

I went to Hudson Valley a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it. New Holland is on my list of events I NEED to get to one of these days. To answer your question I think YankeeBBQ is correct about Brethren attendance.

Can you give us an idea of when and where these competitions are? The only Ribfest i can think of is Naperville, IL and the only Summerfest is in Milwaukee.

oops! ribfest is in hudson valley n.y. and the summerfest is in pennsylvania

I have never been to either but I am going to NH this year. I was doing NY but had to limit my cooks to four. Maybe nextr year for NY

If you come to New Holland you get to see SmokeIndaEye lose his hair !

That is something I do NOT want to miss! Can I be the official photographer??

I'm sending an e-mail so if someone backs out, maybe we can slide in... wonder who's on the waiting list already?

That is something I do NOT want to miss! Can I be the official photographer??

I'm sending an e-mail so if someone backs out, maybe we can slide in... wonder who's on the waiting list already?

I think they have 9 on the list, I probably wont be doing the desert/any thing butt catagorie...so if you come doen let me know.

We will be at the Hudson Valley Ribfest aka Highland aka New Paltz.

I hope to cook New Holland down the road someday. It looks like a great contest.

same here

You and Ted and mrs. pregnant ted are always welcomed guests if you want to come hang out in New Holland this year. Its always fun to watch me get schooled by jack mcdavid then have my head shaved!

Im definitely doing Hudson Valley,

will do New Holland with Vinny if things pan out properly.

We'll be at New Holland,,, don't want to give up our spot,,after being on the waiting list last year...

Back