• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Plowboys YardBird Rub Does It Again!

B

Bigjim4x

I just wanted to let Plowboy and everyone know about this weekend. We cooked over in Tomball Tx this weekend at an IBCA event. I just received my fresh new shipment of Plowboys Yardbird rub ( Thanks for the fast shipping ) The contest had 51 teams and we finished 1st in Chicken with the rub!!! Since I switched to Plowboys Chicken has now become our best category. Thanks Again Guy's!

Good to know it works in IBCA cookoffs. It is good!

Nice job. I had to hire out my chicken entry to a professional. Chicken is my worst category... ironically.

I have to say - Gotta love the plowboys on the comp. chicken. That's why when anyone asks, I say buy Lowery's Rib and Chicken rub!!!!:twisted:

Neh, I think it is safe to say that is one thing that isn't a secret. I think everyone knows I use PLOWBOYS YARDBIRD RUB!!!!

And for the record, the scores are holding up so far this season as well.... My first two contests: 2nd Place Chicken (P Hill), and 4th Place Chicken (Osage City) <knock on a hardwood cutting board mod.>

I fly my banner proudly for the Yardbird rub!!

1st Place! Congrats. Plowboy's is a great rub. But you gotta get some credit too!

Back