Guess what I got today.....

I hope mine is at home when I get off work. I almost called in sick so I could be there when they arrived.

Since you don't have a pic, it never happened!! :cool::biggrin:

Here is the first official picture of a Brethren hat..........
Which makes mine the fastest, most accurate and most sought after hat in the world!! :wink:

By imn88fan

Sweet looking hats for sure.

Mine should be here tomorrow.......fingers crossed here.

What time did yours arrive ? I got mine at 4:30pm, the mailman even brought it right up to the house!!

Which makes mine the fastest, most accurate and most sought after hat in the world!! :wink:

By imn88fan

Got mine also!!
Thanks Parrothead

Last edited by a moderator:

By imn88fan

Got mine today. You saved me from having to take a picture. We have the same countertop.:mrgreen:

Dang these flames look good on my head! Thanks for the hat.

Got mine today too...Awesome...I've had it on ever since I got home...I might even sleep in it!!!!

Me too...:p

IMG_3603.jpg

I got my two today. When the mailtruck turned into my drive instead of stopping at the mailbox, I knew he had it, so I ran out to meet him--long drive mod.
I got two, but I now have one:frown:. My wife also has one. :eek: How did that happen?
J/k, it really was for her.
Great hats, Greg. Good job.

I want to get a couple more, and an apron or two when you start the next order.

Me too!!!
Thanks again!!!

I'll have some pics of me and boy wearing them soon........camera batteries are dead!

Me too...:p

IMG_3603.jpg

Here's the only brethren that has show proof that he got his hat. The other pictures could have been photo shopped from parrothead's original post. Put them hats to work guys and gals and show off your pride!!

(Yes, I know I haven't posted a picture of me wearing one either. Call me a hypocrite.)

Back