My son won Kids Q!

jbrink01

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Marcus, my 11 year old, won kids Q in Hermann this weekend. He couldn't be there for awards, as he left a boy scout "camporee" to come cook and then had to go back, but he was sure happy today when he got his award. Thanks for picking it up Plowboy, and thanks for the delivery York (we were off catering, thank God this week is over!)

He did it all on his own, from recipe to execution. I'm really proud of the little fella!!!!

Awesome job! We missed the kids calls. That's terrific. Great to know an 11 year old can woop my butt in Q'ing! :-D

Conrats to your son !!! Quite an accomplishment for any child doing it all on his own from start to finish... winning makes it even more special.

Wish he could have been there. I did get a lot of applause when I picked up the kid's Q plaque. :eusa_clap

I know his secret ingredient, too. Used it on my biscuits and gravy for breakfast. Heehee.

Congrats to your son for the walk. Also for being a scout.

Fine young man there. You and your wife should be very very proud.

Congrats to the little guy. Looks like Dad taught him well.

A Camporee and winning in Q. Quite a weekend for a kid! Congratulations!

Congrats, Marcus! Keep it up and you'll have more awards than dad! :-D

Great Job!!! Look out all here come another young buck LOL!!

Kudos to your son. That a big accomplishment. Congratulate him for me.

Congrats to your son! That's awesome! :cool:

I can't wait until my 2 yr old can start helping me around the kitchen. Hopefully he can enter cooking comps too. I'm also looking forward to scouting. :cool:

Congratulations! Great to know the young ones are cooking and enjoying the spirit of competition.

I haven't been to a contest that has Kids Q. Anyone know the reason why we don't see these in the North East?

Back