THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason TQ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Well only took a few days from when I started the last discussion (Sunday) on what Weston to upgrade to for the 2600 to get here :biggrin1:. Arrived about 20mins ago and I've being doing a little work and starting dinner so the unit is still unboxed.

But more to come shortly!
SxIlat6l.jpg

Had mine since 2021. Awesome unit! Just fyi, it does require replacing the foam sealers and the heating element on occasion (replaced the originals in mine a few months back).

I think you will love it

I've had my 2300 for about 10 years still going strong and I use it alot.

Here's some more pics and another video of sealing up 4 racks of ribs I'll freeze and cook up at a contest in a few months. It does a great job. Maybe slightly overkill as I don't seal up anywhere near as much meat as I used to since I'm not cooking as often, but so far it exceeds all I need it to do. :-D

I'll have to bust out some sausage making soon. Haven't done that in a while and always sealed up a ton of meat when I did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn8O2E9TaLY

EtygSZRl.jpg

RzJ8oKpl.jpg

Back