THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tom b

somebody shut me the fark up.
Found these at Cosco, dry brine
mVuEJ9ih.jpg

26er with some B&B skeet

NaturifficQ-salt
6g0b9grh.jpg

some veg
f9hAknFh.jpg

and a salad
TmFzumrh.jpg

flippity, flippity
y3YKInkh.jpg

then over here to finish
jQYs5QFh.jpg

tossed it all together
ZTfReRth.jpg

vP39KkEh.jpg

7us90n1h.jpg

through it on a plate
sJnWsfAh.jpg

fork shot
Iql0r1Ih.jpg

well worth the effort, we hardly touched the salad

Perfection on a plate, Tom. What a great looking and delicious dinner. Comfort food! Would make a winning throwdown entry,.

I'd be all over those flippin' steaks if given the chance - you cooked them perfectly! The whole dang meal is perfect, actually.

Good to see some nice, smoky, crusty, juicy steaks here again! :wink:

I fine plate right there :clap:

Suds,

Are you still finding Caps at Costco? If so is it a regular item or hit or miss?

Tom,

Looks like perfection to me. Although, those grocery store tomatoes are a downer for me. A few years back, Sam's Club had Kumato tomatoes that were as close to home grown as I've ever found. Then they quit stocking them. In 2019, while visiting my brother, I found them in a Washington DC Safeway and bought some. My SIL then bought them for about six months until they too quit stocking them. worth the search to see if you can find them locally. None around here.

https://www.sunsetgrown.com/our-produce/tomatoes/kumato/

Thanks,

Robert

Last edited:
Back