THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lunchman

is One Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Dom
For the Hot off the Griddle TD

A couple of burgers and homemade Fries on the Blackstone -

yAEccgn.jpg

Yul8B5y.jpg

Make it a Double Swiss Cheese Burger with a side of Fries, please. And while we're at it, let's use up the Sam Adams Summer Ale -

DqWNmYY.jpg

jyUMLOi.jpg

Slightly medium rare -

A0iZ236.jpg

Five Guys ain't got nothing on this burger -

oO6YgQ2.jpg

Definitely a Five Napkin kind of meal though!

Thanks for checking in on tonite's burger dinner.

Regards,
-lunchman

I’m so sorry to hear that you had to drink that great beer while eating that awesome burger and fries. [emoji3]

Great job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm sorry, too. Sorry that I didn't know about this fantastic meal ahead of time and that you had to eat it without me. I'll have to keep a closer eye on the Blackstone activities from now on. That is an awesome looking burger, Dom!

Nice!

Did you cook the fries on the flat top, from raw, or were they fried at one point?

Two Russets, cut as thin as I could, then into a bowl with perhaps a tsp of water. Microwaved for 5 minutes under a damp paper towel. I dried them as thoroughly as possible, then onto the griddle with EVOO. Griddle time was 15 to 18 minutes.

Without the precook in the microwave they'd take much longer and would most likely burn before the interior was done despite them being cut shoestring size.

Back