Simple Smoked Salmon Bagels with Cream Cheese & Capers - PIC

Shiz-Nit

Babbling Farker
Simple and delicious breakfast.

salmon-bagel.jpg

I have never had salmon and cream cheese on a bagel. One day soon....
That looks delicious!!

Probably my favorite breakfast meal. Curious what people around the country would call that salmon preparation? We eat a lot of salmon up her in the NW corner of the country and that's what we would call a form of Lox. I usually make mine Nova Lox style, which adds cold smoking to the cured (not cooked) fish. Looks tasty no matter what you call it.

Probably my favorite breakfast meal. Curious what people around the country would call that salmon preparation? We eat a lot of salmon up her in the NW corner of the country and that's what we would call a form of Lox. I usually make mine Nova Lox style, which adds cold smoking to the cured (not cooked) fish. Looks tasty no matter what you call it.

We call it LOX ourselves in my family

I call it Nova Lox since cold/cool smoke is involved.

Back