Asian breakfast potato hash with kimchi and fried eggs – PICS

Shiz-Nit

Babbling Farker
When I was in Japan I had a version of this dish from a guy in bicycle food cart. It was absolutely phenomenal back then.
My version had fried potatoes, kimchi, onions, charred jalapeno & poblanos, red bell, ground pork, fresh chopped garlic, soy, teriyaki and a couple sunny side up eggs.
Pretty tasty on a Saturday morning.

potato-hash-2.jpg

potato-hash.jpg

Last edited:
I've never had kimchi so I can't imagine what that contributes to the taste but the rest of it looks/sounds awesome.

As I sit here, contemplating getting ready for work or sleep for another hour, that would definitely tell me to forget the extra hour, breakfast is waiting. I don't know how the flavors would be this early, but I would give it a shot! Nicely done!!

As I sit here, contemplating getting ready for work or sleep for another hour, that would definitely tell me to forget the extra hour, breakfast is waiting. I don't know how the flavors would be this early, but I would give it a shot! Nicely done!!

I was like that when I was in Japan on how flavors like that would be so early in the morning.
But it works Asian foods are pretty much simple but Soooo complex on layers of flavor explosion.

Back