Smitty made me do it.

Okay, but 7 lbs.?! You have to do a lot of cooking to go through that much rub, William. Fire that Shirley up!!
I bought a 1lb bag and liked it so while I have trial Amazon Prime (free next day shipping in this instance) they had 6-16oz packs pretty cheap so I jumped on it. They are all vacuum sealed so good for a couple years. They'll be put to good use. Looking forward to firing up the Shirley soon. I've cooked on the Weber every night this week.

I see it in the store all the time. Never tried it. But smitty swears by it so it can't be bad. 7 pounds seems like a lot. Maybe I don't cook enough?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Okay, but 7 lbs.?! You have to do a lot of cooking to go through that much rub, William. Fire that Shirley up!!

that's only a 6 months supply...........

TIhaBZNl.jpg

GNWdjrYl.jpg

Last edited:
I see it in the store all the time. Never tried it. But smitty swears by it so it can't be bad. 7 pounds seems like a lot. Maybe I don't cook enough?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Only for Beef - Brisket, Chuckies, Short Ribs etc..........I like Plowboys Yardbird for Pork n Chicken

Adkins Western Style Rub + Stubbs Original for Beef

PlowBoys Yardbird + Sweet Baby Rays Original for Porks......... I don't sauce chicken.....

I thin both Sauces with water or beer a lil bit.........

Last edited:
Back