Naturiffic Hot Wing lunch

sudsandswine

Quintessential Chatty Farker
I got a delivery from Naturiffic last week, needed to replenish my Harvest Brine and Q Salt staples and decided to try the "Hot Wing Rub". I tasted the seasoning by itself right when I opened the package and I knew it was going to be a winner. :clap2:

Fired up the Primo XL and cooked the wings @ 425-450* indirect, 1 chunk of cherry for a kiss of smoke, for about 30 minutes.

I ate all but 6, figured I needed a snack for later. The seasoning was really good, hot enough to remind you in every bite, but not overwhelming, and was balanced well with savory flavors. Definitely going to be a regular in the rotation :thumb:

These were whole wing sections, so I cut/trimmed them and then dried the skin with paper towels. Seasoned each piece in my hand, into a dish until all were seasoned, then onto the grill until the juices were bubbling under the skin :thumb:

Ever since the pandemic hit, wings are nowhere to be found around here. Living through your cook Suds. Killer!!

Ever since the pandemic hit, wings are nowhere to be found around here. Living through your cook Suds. Killer!!

This was the last of my freezer stash :shock:

It was interesting from a people watching perspective what meat sold out first. Definitely chicken here...also the cheapest, so not entirely surprising.

Looks fantastic!
o.png

Back