THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bbqdude65

Found some matches.
Name or Nickame
Van
Hey Folks! Brand new to this forum...not BBQ. I have been cooking for well over 30 years, downright serious the last 10/15 years. I am not a professional; however, I do have aspirations to move in that direction. I have 2 pits - a Peoria Custom Cooker patio model and a custom built one I bought at auction. It is a beast, built out of an old anhydrous tank. The metal is every-bit 5/16" thick. I am looking to sell it and get me an offset. Nothing wrong with this one - just not used to a firebox on the back. All I have done to this one is two new trailer tires on the firebox side and added 4 adjustable thermometers.

Anyway - I look forward to interactions on here. I am in Benton, KY if anyone is close to here.

Apparently, I don't know what I'm doing with pics...so, if anyone knows how to rotate a pic, please let me know.

Attachments

• IMG_0140-1.jpg
    IMG_0140-1.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0141.jpg
    IMG_0141.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 21
Welcome to the forum from Victoria, Aust.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Back