Brethren Exclusive - Oakridge BBQ Anniversary Sale

kcmike

is Blowin Smoke!
Hello Everyone! Tomorrow will be our 10 year Anniversary and we're having a sale. But, TODAY ONLY for BBQ Brethren members only, I have enabled the coupon code early and added an extra 5% off just for Brethren. So, if you use the coupon code BBQBDAY10 today you'll receive 25% off your order and free shipping if the order total exceeds $35. :tape::tape::tape:

Oakridge_sale_social.png

:thumb::thumb:

Thank you!!!!! Was just looking at my inventory and planning my next purchase. Talk about being in the right place at the right time! Huge congrats on 10 years :)

Thank you!!!!! Was just looking at my inventory and planning my next purchase. Talk about being in the right place at the right time! Huge congrats on 10 years :)

haha! Right place wrong time for me. No cash.. but I'll back any oakridge product! if you haven't tried anything from them make sure you take advantage of this! Great products

another recommendation for oakridge here. if I didn't already have 8 lbs of their stuff in the cupboard I'd be placing an order

Awesome, thanks and congratulations on 10 years!!! I have been meaning to stock up for a few weeks now!!!

Oakridge spices are the only ones I use. My kids begged me to use SPOGOS last night on our steaks and I was reluctant because I am almost out. No more!!!

Order placed! Trying a couple of new rubs and finally gonna try duck fat spray. Thanks again, Mike! Excited :)

Arms twisted. I have lots in the cupboard but just as well stock up a bit. Can’t have enough Santa Maria on hand. Love that stuff. I’ve never tried spogos, so it’s a good time to try it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Darn it, I didn’t add that to my cart. How would you describe the flavor profile?

Santa Maria has a bright garlic/black pepper/salt profile with an earthiness that acts as the perfect foil to the brightness. It's a total chameleon. Mix it with butter and lemon - perfect for fish and seafood. Mix it with lime and it's Mexican carne asada. Straight up, it's grilled steak and tri-tip perfection or just use it as a general purpose table seasoning.

Then, of course there' the herb crusted roasted red potatoes....

https://www.oakridgebbq.com/oakridge-bbq-roasted-herbed-red-potatoes/

MJT_7399cr.jpg

Last edited:
Santa Maria has a bright garlic/black pepper/salt profile with an earthiness that acts as the perfect foil to the brightness. It's a total chameleon. Mix it with butter and lemon - perfect for fish and seafood. Mix it with lime and it's Mexican carne asada. Straight up, it's grilled steak and tri-tip perfection or just use it as a general purpose table seasoning.

Then, of course there' the herb crusted roasted red potatoes....

https://www.oakridgebbq.com/oakridge-bbq-roasted-herbed-red-potatoes/

MJT_7399cr.jpg

If that ain’t enough to get me to go back and make a second purchase today, nothing is! Thanks again, Mike :)

Back