THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stlsportster

Babbling Farker
Name or Nickame
Parental Assigned Label
General Electric vs Lang vs The Good One

GE set for 350

GOG1YGal.png

Top and Bottom rack on my Lang

5quAiYnl.png

The Good One

jufYczwl.png

Sure looks like the good one just cruises wherever you set it! Pretty steady temps on the lang too.

It took way too long for me to stop worrying about temp swings on the smoker, but seeing the GE chart gives me a lot of comfort. As long as you're within a range life should be good

Sure looks like the good one just cruises wherever you set it! Pretty steady temps on the lang too.

It took way too long for me to stop worrying about temp swings on the smoker, but seeing the GE chart gives me a lot of comfort. As long as you're within a range life should be good

Exactly!

nice test Joel, thanks for the effort

No actual effort. Saw another thread a few weeks ago about how an oven does that and measured mine. Then after a few regular cooks I realized I had some recent snapshots I could share.

Today I was pulling samples of the data for another thread and I grabbed them.

Just an interesting observation.

Ya I kinda did that once to show the wife that about her oven fluctuation. Interesting enough it wasn't up to temp even though the preheat timer had sounded, not even close.

Back