Sunday shrimp.

Smoke on Badger Mountain

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Got some frozen tail on shrimp from Costco the other day. Decided to grill them up last night on the kettle with some squash over oak lump. Served them up with some angel hair pasta tossed with a garlic butter, white wine and cream sauce. Seasoned the shrimp simply with garlic, butter and black pepper. I ran a little bit of pesto over the top of mine and for the wife, non for the kiddos. It was a hit.

6GNvteVl.jpg

9dWOGail.jpg

eIx4Aeil.jpg

vL2hUUnl.jpg

Looks and sounds fantastic, Josh!! I'm always on the lookout for shrimp recipes, I'll give this a try. Thanks for posting!

Looks and sounds fantastic, Josh!! I'm always on the lookout for shrimp recipes, I'll give this a try. Thanks for posting!

Thanks!

I would like to do this again. But the sauce for the noodles I'm not sure I could do exactly the same thing. I just started pouring stuff into a CI skillet. Some cream, some white wine, some pepper, some garlic.... You know it just becomes something :)

Josh, that looks excellent. That'd be a huge hit 'round our house.

But the sauce for the noodles I'm not sure I could do exactly the same thing. I just started pouring stuff into a CI skillet. Some cream, some white wine, some pepper, some garlic.... You know it just becomes something :)

This.

This is my favorite way to cook - not with recipes, but with flavors and ideas and with creativity in mind that just flows. You put things together that you know you love, and it's probably going to be delicious.

Well done, good sir.

Josh, that looks excellent. That'd be a huge hit 'round our house.

This.

This is my favorite way to cook - not with recipes, but with flavors and ideas and with creativity in mind that just flows. You put things together that you know you love, and it's probably going to be delicious.

Well done, good sir.

Thanks!

I have so many buddies that say "hey, what did you do to these? tell me who to do that" And I would love to. But when you cook this way that makes it a bit harder. But I kind of like that because I tell them to come over sometime and we'll do it together. And they usually do. And that make it fun for everyone.

Back