• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Scottie of Cancer Sucks bbq team on channel 7 news this Friday

billm

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
just an FYI for those who want to tune in or set your DVRS
Scottie will be on Channel 7 (ABC) news this Friday 5/18 in Chi-Town along with Mark Link from Uncle Bub's BBQ promoting the Westmont BBQ comp and most importantly his cancer foundation. He is taping live at 5:50 a.m...dont know if he is used to being up that early after cooking on an FE all this time :)

He is taping live at 5:50 a.m...dont know if he is used to being up that early after cooking on an FE all this time :)

I think I am just going to stay up. Seeing I will be packing for Minnesota anyway...

Scottie

Yeah, this should be good exposure. Even if I don't get to talk about my cause and my foundation, I will have one of my comp t-shirts on, so people will know what I stand for...:wink:

Good Luck Scottie, sure wish we could get the broadcast on this side of the lake!

Great Video, Thanks Kapn. Scottie, it was a great interview, congrat's!!

just side note when he was saying where peeps are coming from they said Iowa city :p dats muh. great little video

Excellent job Scottie! This is a prime example of why our hobby is growing in leaps and bounds, with spokeperson's like yourself, we can't go wrong!

Thank you!

I missed the Channel 7 thing live but the Goo-Tube video was great! Thanks for the link, Tim!

Scottie... If I bring my laptop to Westmont will you autograph the screen? :roll:

Good luck in Minesota! See you in a couple of weeks. I'm judging at Westmont but I'll probably stop by on Saturday evening to say hello.

Ron, I'll probably pop in as well at some point. Don't know for sure when though. Maybe on Sunday. I'll try to find you after judging is done if that is when I am there.

Back