Superbowl time! Finger food ideas?

Jrogers84

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Who has some good munching food ideas for the superbowl? Trying to think a little outside of the box and steer away from the standards stuff jalapenos and bacon wrapped scallops.

Wings.

Loaded wedge fries.

Nachos.

Homemade Chex-style snack mix.

MOINK Balls

Stuffed mushrooms

Meatball skewers (I used squares of red and green bell peppers on withe rside of a meatball on a small skewer)

Buffalo chicken dip (it’s finger food because you use chips :-D)

Last edited:
Scotch eggs, onion bombs and Chinese BBQ wings. I'm sure something else will be thrown in.

pork belly burnt ends

pulled beef/chicken/pork for sliders

Frico (I'm on a kick to call it frico for some reason). Cheese crisps.

These are just little piles of Gruyere melted, but you can use parm, asiago, cheddar. You can also add spices like Paprika or Cayenne to kick them up a notch.

Gruyere-Frico-1.jpg

I always have at my get-togethers - and am always happy at ones where there's plenty of deviled eggs. I probably have a deviled egg problem though.

The classic white vinegar, mayo, and S+P does it for me. Pretty boring but can't beat them for my money.

Can’t ever go wrong with ABT’s , MOINK balls, fatty stuffed with cream cheese and diced jalapeños and being surrounded in a bacon weave, pig candy, chicken wings, smoked eye of round for sliders.... I’m sure there’s plenty of awesome ideas on here. I’ve got all the recipes stored in the brain bucket. Pm me if you want any of them.

I like smoked potato boats. Regular with bacon, cheese and green onion work good. I also like ones that have pulled pork or brisket, some cheese, onion and sour cream and bbq sauce on the side.

I might do some pig candy. Basically bacon dredged in 9 parts brown sugar to 1 party cayenne (totally mod-able - w/chinese 5 spice, chipotle, habanero powder - whatever) & smoked. Can glaze or not with a mix of maple syrup & cayenne.

Love it! And it's healthy too! :twisted:

Big bag of frozen meatballs. Spread them out on the cooker and give them a nice smoke. Hold them in a CrockPot on warm with your favorite BBQ sauce.

Tamale Dip or Layered Tamale Dip- Fritos
Home Made Pimiento Cheese-Fritos
Shrimp Dip- crackers
Rotel Dip with chopped Smoked Brisket-Fritos
Boudin Dip-Fritos
Emerils home made Blue Cheese Dip-Fritos
Vegemite or Marmite-crackers or giant Croutons
Sardine Dip
Smoked oysters
Kippers

(14Days of drinking vegetable Powder protein shake for supper makes me crave Fritos before bed. I think skipping supper was easier. But 12 serving of veggies in a glass is probably better than skipping.)

Damn Id love to have a sack of Scoops

Last edited:
Back