I Made A McRib... And some Tri Tip

Pedro7

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
And it was everything I wanted it to be. Ribs on the PBC with a layer of Guns Hot, Meat Church Gospel, and Obie Cue at the wrap. Sweet onions and bread and butter pickles. Head Country Apple Habanero for the sauce. I wish i could eat one every day.

eBZTdeQ.jpg

JnTSGtV.jpg

g1PEYmg.jpg

Then tried out my new Oakridge Rubs. The Carne Crosta was excellent on the tri tip and really enjoyed the Venison and Game rub in some venison sliders I made as well. I thought the Carne was going to be super coffee-ey based on first taste, but it was not. I also got Black ops, but that will be for a different day. the tri-tip was smoked on my GMG at 225 until 115, rested for 10 minutes, then reverse seared in butter in the cast iron until 125.

mBrNF2h.jpg

H740QPW.jpg

No McRib ever looked so good, nicely done.

Looking good. Wow, a restaurant should take up that McRib idea!!! The sear on the outside of the Tri-Tip looks amazing. Thanks for sharing. Happy Smokin'

Cool sammich but that tri tip :hungry:

Both look fantastic. I’m going to try a McRib Sammie....you just pulled the bones out after cook was complete and throw the slab on a hogie?

Memphis Elite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Both look fantastic. I’m going to try a McRib Sammie....you just pulled the bones out after cook was complete and throw the slab on a hogie?

Memphis Elite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

yup!

I cant look at this thread in the middle of the day...now im hungry

Back