Flame Boss

TXNewbie

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
Someone
Anyone actually see the new 400 in person yet?

I'd like to get one for my Assassin Grill, and am debating between the new 400 at $219 or the 100 that is only $149. I think I read somewhere though that the 100 comes with a much smaller CFM fan.

The wifi doesn't interest me at all.

I don't think they ship until 8/31. Just out of curiosity why is the wifi of no interest?

I don't think they ship until 8/31. Just out of curiosity why is the wifi of no interest?

The grill is right outside my back door which is right off the kitchen.

I will continue to use my Smoke for food temp, and am simply looking for a way to control grill temp.

Agree with TX. I'm not going out while I'm trying to make good Q. I do auto pilot for overnight cooks. That's about it.

Agree with TX. I'm not going out while I'm trying to make good Q. I do auto pilot for overnight cooks. That's about it.

That's why I wonder if the 100 at only $149 will do the trick, or wait for the 400. I do kinda like the external controller of the 100 better, but am not sure if it is really old technology (other than the lack of wifi).

Back