Blackstone Tacos

DisplacedVol

Knows what a fatty is.
This is as much for me to play around with uploading pictures as anything.
Couple weeks ago did some tacos on the 36” blackstone. Nothing fancy, ground beef & diced chicken thighs with peppers & onions. Only my third cook on the BS but really enjoying it. It’s pretty straight forward which is nice. Also, super easy for week night cooks.

Things I forgot: meant to toast tortillas on griddle & get a plated pic but dropped the ball on both those .

Here are the few pics I snapped (hopefully). Enjoy!

0B2F9B5F-B729-48E4-BD48-E16492F16471.jpg

4209ACB2-0527-417C-8DE2-0FB0D3CC2DC1.jpg

Last edited:
Oh yeah. Don’t know what’s next but I’ve been thinking about Philly Cheese Steaks

Looks delicious, might have convinced me to spend some money and get the Blackstone!

Thanks guys. N_Bob check around on here for other blackstone threads. There’s plenty of folks better than I & more than enough to convince you!

I need one of these! Just need to convince the wife I need one of these a month after picking up my Shirley.

Looking darn tasty. Speaking of Philly's, I just made few on my BS and man did they come out good. That was a fun cook. I know you'll enjoy making those too.

Looking darn tasty. Speaking of Philly's, I just made few on my BS and man did they come out good. That was a fun cook. I know you'll enjoy making those too.

Did you use slices of cheese or did you use Wiz? I want to do some Philly's on mine but I want to have both options going. I'm wondering if putting a pot on top of the BS with the Wiz in it would be the way to go.

I just pulled mine out of an 8 month hibernation and it was a ton of fun. Tacos and smash burgers. Tacos are so simple but so good off the BS. I just buy pollo asado breasts from the butcher, toss the entire breast on the griddle and then chunk it out with the spatulas. Probably the best ease of cook/compliment ratio item I make.

Back