Kurobuta Ribs

Tonybel

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
A few weeks ago we won a Ribs from Snake River Farms. Thank you Brethren who voted for us on the bbq throw down.
This week we finally smoked a rack of Kurobuta Ribs on the Weber Summit Charcoal Grill. This was a fast cook. 275 with Apple wood chunks. Seasoned with a rub called Reload. Total cook time was 3 hours.

Thank you for stopping by. This ribs were delicious. -Tony and Maribel.

Top looks nice, but where are the money shots? (AKA side shots and tooth test)

Sorry. I don’t take those pics. Those are for competitions.

What do you mean by this? Are you saying that you only take pics of how your ribs turned out internally when you are doing competitions, or are you saying those ribs were for a competition and you only take pics of the top of the ribs?

I mean a simple i forgot to take a side shot would have been acceptable, but now you sparked my interest. Would you like to know what i think the reason is?

What do you mean by this? Are you saying that you only take pics of how your ribs turned out internally when you are doing competitions, or are you saying those ribs were for a competition and you only take pics of the top of the ribs?

I mean a simple i forgot to take a side shot would have been acceptable, but now you sparked my interest. Would you like to know what i think the reason is?

Let’s hear it. Seems like you have something against me. I been a member a long time and people know my style. You can ask anyone around here about us. Go ahead tell me why I didn’t take the money shot like you call it.

Fantastic looking ribs, Tony! Glad you are enjoying them!

Let’s hear it. Seems like you have something against me. I been a member a long time and people know my style. You can ask anyone around here about us. Go ahead tell me why I didn’t take the money shot like you call it.

I agree!! Can’t wait to hear to hear what he says, if he comes back that is.

Beef,

Once again, you have proven yourself to be the obtuse negativity on any random thread you decide to inflict.

Do you actually cook?

Or do you just troll?

Back