Shirley Fabrication Questions and Answer Video

BBQ Freak

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
when we were down there this weekend Paul and Tyler had us do a video to answer question for people that do not have face book live so this video will help answer alot of questions on builds and what is going on . big thats to Matt for helping film it for us and hope you enjoy this and will help everyone out on why Paul is no longer taking builds and a update on Tyler's build time .

https://youtu.be/MZPT7SMMmVE

Last edited:
Just a point to note. The video camera was stationary and didnt catch Jeff Neth's cameo nor did when Paul got up to walk around the cooker. We used the video camera in addition to Paul's cell to do the FB Live so that we could have a good video copy. Converting from Facebook Live to YouTube provides absolute horrible quality and we wanted to have something that you could watch.

Yea and I only have two hands! No it was amazing and you have no idea the pressure something like this puts on you. Ask these two, I'm an easy going guy but I was all like "I can't screw this up" and I'm already nit picking stuff I saw in the live, like a fat finger in the start over the top left of the screen.

All that said, it was an honor to do this for them as well as shoot the video of Jeff and Jeff's cooker. Watch it again, then watch any other video that Sharon or Jaden did and you will notice that the camera is like 8' above Paul lol. I'm 6'4" and had the camera so I could see the screen so my eye level, Paul isn't as tall as me, let's just say that!

Back