"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Paging Dr Phu...Paging Dr Phu.....Happy Phriday all you smoke heads!!.....In process of selling and moving house so next 3 weeks it will be a HELLo of a time....Have no clue about culinary fare but will probably be freezer diving to clean it out.....choped steak with gravy tonight....rest of weekend is ??????...Peace ...

Four day weekend for me. Sunday I am going to have brisket and ribs ready for a family lunch, probably start the brisket in the UDS tomorrow night. Tuesday I have to take some pulled chicken to work for a lunch-in. I may get some burgers and hot links in for tomorrow?

Everything's got your name on it, Phu! :hungry:

Going Phreezer diving this weekend - time to rotate some stuPh out. It's looking like a Phair amount of chicken breasts & some beePh sausage from Southside Market. :whoo:

And wings.

Happy Phriday and weekend to Phu & crew and all y'all Pharkers!

The UUNI is calling my name phor pizzas on Saturday night.

I'm considering Moroccan & Latin Wings phor Sunday (or Monday)... and I need to join the Phreezer-Diving crew phor the alternate day - Pork Shoulder? Whole Chicken? Phull Packer? Spare Rib Tips? Who knows what else I'll phind in there.

Y'all have a great weekend!

The plan is to cold smoke some salmon...barring interruptions! Sold the bull, so he can't distract me by getting out. :thumb:

Hope you have a great weekend Phu and Brethren!

Good luck with your move Keith! That's a lot of work... I don't envy you. :-D

last weekend before I go spend some time in the field at ft polk. invited some of the dudes from my unit over on Sunday and I'm going to try to do 3 racks of ribs and a pork butt. probably going to be raining so im going to do the ribs in the MES and cheat and do the butt in a crock pot

Back