Veteran's Christmas

motoeric

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Hi!

The BBQ Brethren and friends are creating 8 Christmas meals for at-risk/homeless veterans this year and 8 meals for families dealing w/breast cancer. Smoked turkeys, grilled pork loin, side dishes, stuff like that.

This will be taking place on Long Island in NY.

If you'd like to join us, we'd love to have you.

We're also gathering Christmas gifts for the children in these families. If you'd like to purchase a gift, you can use Amazon Prime and send it.

PM me and I'll get you a mailing address and wishlists or age/gender for the children.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Eric, thank you for doing this. You guys do such a great job. I wish I lived closer so I could do more of these events with you guys. So Awesome! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

PM Sent! Looking forward to playing santa!

Last edited:
That’s awesome KP! Thanks!

Cmon brethren, there’s gotta be a few more of you out there that want to help make Christmas special for some deserving kids!

Btw, I passed the hat at work with some of my buddies and raised over $400! That should get a few kids a great Christmas. Cmon Brethren, who else is in?

PM sent. Great thing you guys are doing.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It's great to be a part of this. Props to Eric. He's humble about it but he does so much work to make these outreach events happen!

OH, I'm in. Anything to help our heroes and their families. PM on it's way.

We still need more help, Brethren. Who else is game for helping make Christmas morning amazing for a child in need?

Bump. Replied late. Waiting on the PM I sent.

But a bump to the top is well deserved.

As of this writing, I have replied to everyone that has pm'd about the event.

If you didn't receive a reply, please resend. My mailbox isn't full, so there shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks!

Eric

Things are moving along.

If anyone would like to jump in and lend a hand, we could definitely use the help.

Thanks!

Eric

Thank you, everyone.

I owe two people a response regarding what to purchase. I hope to have those responses for you this evening. Unfortunately, the charity involved is sometimes a little vague, so hunting down details can get difficult.

If you need affirmation that BBQ folks are some of the most generous you're going to meet, this is it.

I truly appreciate your reaching out and lending a hand.

Eric

Back