Recommend a weed burner

Av8er

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Can y’all please recommend a weed burner for starting logs or charcoal? I want to buy one by don’t want to spend a fortune either. Do they make them for the 1lb propane tanks?

I use the propane tank I always have for my propane grill. Always keep gas for it. But anyways I paid 30 bucks for the weed burner at harbor Freight. works for me!

Harbor Freight. I owned a high dollar one from Lowes and it shot craps after about a year. Went and bought one from HF recently (the cheap one) and that thing is awesome. It gives out a better flame than the one from Lowes ever did.

I've had Harbor Freight unit for about a year -does a fair job for a fair price. (the igniter may peter out on you pretty quickly- but it's easy to work around)

Harbor Freight cheapie. No complaints, esp.about the price.

Harbor freight with ignitor. 2 years with no issues.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Harbor Freight. I think it was around $20. This is my 6th or 7 year with it. I store it in the garage when not it use. Easily worth the money. You can spring for the more expensive igniter button one but the button seems to stop working after a year or so on most.

Well as far as wear and tear.. I'll add to my previous comment on harbor freight.. The one I bought from harbor freight has sat out in the weather for a good part of the past 2 years.. I can go outside and fire it up right now :) its good in the weather

Now next time I go fire it up I'll be pissed if It won't because I said that in a post!

I didn’t even think about Harbor freight. My father in law is the manager of a local branch and they are always asking what I want for Christmas. Guess that will make it easy for them.

Ditto on the Harbor Freight recommendations. Skip paying $10 more for the one with the Piezo starter (stops working after about a year of use)....the others work fine with a flint striker or a lighter.

Back