Minato's Sushi, Laughlin NV.

B

bbqjoe

Rose and I decided to take a little road trip to Laughlin, and get a deviation from barbecue. So we stopped in at our favorite sushi bar to be treated to workings of our sushi Chef Kieth.

DSC01059.jpg
Keith

We ordered Salmon, yellow tail tuna, the Minato special roll, and a crunch roll, and as always Rose has to have her fresh water eel.

DSC01055.jpg

From left to right: Salmon, crunch roll, Minato roll, and more salmon.

DSC01056.jpg

Close up shot of the Minato

DSC01057.jpg

Then came the yellow tail tuna.

DSC01061.jpg
Followed by the fresh water eel, which is the only cooked item we ordered.

All enjoyed with two or three large Sapporro beers.
We brought Keith a half rack of our ribs and some sauce. He was tickled pink, and couldn't wait for lunch to end so he could eat them.
All the other staff were talking amongst themselves as to how good they were going to be, but I'm not certain if Keith had any plans to share them.

The owner liked the idea of us bringing the ribs so much, that he brought out another Sapporro and had Keith fix some samples of some of the higher end stuff they had stashed away. Unfortunately I forgot to get shots of it.

Anyway we had a great day off. And enjoyed one of our favorite meals.

The price is really immaterial because good food is worth good money, but the damages were $106, with a $20 tip.

DSC01058.jpg

The aftermath.

Sure looks good. Im glad you got a day off and had a chance for you and Rose to have some fun.

Great Post Joe!! Pictures are Perfect !!!

Total cost of Meal $126.00

Well Deserved Day Off for Both You and Rose Priceless

Back