BjRGWrsh.jpg

Loaded up

oUnoUjHh.jpg

CRsXR6Lh.jpg

:nod:

pPd7CpDh.jpg

Second one loaded up even more :shocked:

2X6rFBRh.jpg

Farking good everytime you bite into it and taste the crunch of the pepperonis :clap2:

i07Lto9h.jpg

You all need to try this. Thanks for looking!

What the frick did I just see!? Why have I not had this in my mouth!?

That first dawg looks excellent... and then you just JUMPED off the cliff with the second.
Day-um!

What the frick did I just see!? Why have I not had this in my mouth!?

That first dawg looks excellent... and then you just JUMPED off the cliff with the second.
Day-um!

:laugh:Thanks Marc! I couldn't help it. Didn't have high hopes but surprised myself honestly.

Words can not describe the feeling that came over me when I saw this... Nice work.

I,m stealing that idea, you wrap and fridge it I suspect.
looks awesome

Serious as usual Sako! Those large slices of pepperoni are on sale at my local market deli frequently.
I sometimes request them sliced extra thick, like an 1/8"+, and fry them until crisp on the BS griddle.
A very respectable bacon alternative on burgers. 3 slices per 9oz burger patty, usually with 2 slices of provolone cheese. My secret(?) burger!
Have a great weekend, Dave

Awesome Neighbor!

Had dogs for lunch also today - Bacon instead of peperoni and raw red onions. shreaded Mexican cheese blend, and sweet / spicy pickles.

I like your style!

Looks Tastee to me.I bought a pack of those BP Primes at Sam's Clb a month or so ago.Pretty good dawgs.

Serious as usual Sako! Those large slices of pepperoni are on sale at my local market deli frequently.
I sometimes request them sliced extra thick, like an 1/8"+, and fry them until crisp on the BS griddle.
A very respectable bacon alternative on burgers. 3 slices per 9oz burger patty, usually with 2 slices of provolone cheese. My secret(?) burger!
Have a great weekend, Dave

OK I'm trying this :thumb:

Absolutely awesome! I like it when you get bored or whatever it is that makes you think of these things. I almost hate to click on your threads because I know they are going to make me hungry and envious. I say ALMOST because I click on them anyway. :heh:

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Back