Just a simple whopper

Man I love a good burger and that brother is a great burger!

Thanks guys! Knew you would enjoy. The salad/ mix next to it is actually just this mix

Really good for a bag mix. Dressing isn't half bad either. If I want more of a salad I do half lettuce half bag. Otherwise tonight was just the bag which is more like a crunchy Asian slaw

Thanks guys! Knew you would enjoy. The salad/ mix next to it is actually just this mix

Really good for a bag mix. Dressing isn't half bad either. If I want more of a salad I do half lettuce half bag. Otherwise tonight was just the bag which is more like a crunchy Asian slaw

Good looking burger exactly the way I like it :clap:

We use the same chopped salad, the cranberry one is our favorite :thumb:

We'll done Matt, Burger looks fantastic, going to have to try that salad sometime.

Your version looks a lot better than any I've gotten from BK. Maybe if you smashed it down to about 1" high it would look similar. :-D

Your version looks a lot better than any I've gotten from BK. Maybe if you smashed it down to about 1" high it would look similar. :-D

Lol. I had to smash it to eat it. The burger wasn't much bigger then there's either only being 5oz. I really wanted to do a double but I just can't make burgers thin. They either fall apart or I think they are thin and they swell up.

I think you just invented the Whopper Supreme:clap:

Dang - I really have to stop looking at tasty posts just before lunch - now all I want is that burger!

Great Job...

I think you just invented the Whopper Supreme:clap:

Dang - I really have to stop looking at tasty posts just before lunch - now all I want is that burger!

Great Job...

The benefits of leftovers

Not a bad lunch. Everyone drools over my lunches at work while they are all eating there lean quisine and pop tarts

Back