• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Braised Beef Short Ribs with Balsamic Demi-Glacé

Hotch

is One Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
Shelly and I went to Austin this past Weekend to reconnect with my cousins after 40+ years. Also hung out with Kelley and Bruce, EggObsessed and NoJokeSmoke. So we, I mean Shelly, cooked up some braised beef short ribs with a balsamic Demi-Glacé. Kelley made an outstanding green bean and bacon dish with brown sugar and soy sauce. Killer beans! And some outstanding au gratin potatoes. That was one hell of a dinner!
Invited my cousin David and his wife Erika to cook with us at the Texas Eggfest coming up in Driftwood. May just have another Egghead or two in the making!
Thanks Kelley and Bruce for your great hospitality this weekend! :mrgreen:

2017-01-28%20003.jpg

2017-01-28%20004.jpg

2017-01-28%20002.jpg

2017-01-28%20001.jpg

2017-01-28%20006_2.jpg

Looks great...

Where did you get that two tiered grate?

thanks

Looks great...

Where did you get that two tiered grate?

thanks

Thanks. That is the Adjustable Rig for a Big Green Egg XL. You can get them from Tom at the Ceramic Grill Store in Denton TX.
Tom makes a variety of products for ceramic cookers.
Go to his web page and look around. Nice thing is, if you have any questions, just give him a call and tell him how and what you cook. He will
explain what will work best for what and how you cook.
Ceramic Grill Store has the best customer service around. :mrgreen:

I though it was from CGS but didn't think the supports angled toward the center so much. Yes, he's a great resource. I've had the woo for a few years and it's finally met it's day. I think I'll get the adjustable rig this time.

and this is why we all go to the Texas Bashes. Kelley, Shelly, Bruce and Hotch serve up great stuff all day. you have outdone yourselves again guys!

Back