Padawan and Phubar's Trip to CaliPhornia Day 3

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
SoCal Bash!!!

Day started around 08:00AM with Bigmista,GTR and Phrognot making breakPhast...Campdude,Padawan and I were just waiting for it to hit the table.
Bigmista made cheezy gritz,Phatty gravy and scrambled eggs with spinach...GTR made biscuits and Phrognot was playing sous-chePh for Bigmista.

Main attraction was the lamb on the rotisserie by GTR but there was enough Phood brought and made by other Brethren.

One of the last pics is GTR injecting a pig for the next day.

Last edited:

Left to Right (Back Row)
SoCalWjs + Wife, Tom B/Mrs B, Bigmista, padawan, frognot, DUBBAGA, campdude, Mikebeme, tonyjohnson619, silverfinger, big brother smoke + Mrs Genie, SmokinJohn + Ray's BBQ Wife, Tonybel (power couple)

Left to Right (Front Row)
ssv3, gtr, Phubar, (campdude's +1), Evil-g, hachi-roku fan

Really bummed I couldn't make this bash, but it's obvious a great time was had by all!

Must say that Brethren Q-Junkie was also at the SoCal Bash but not for too long unPhortunatly...that's why he's not in The Brethren pic.

Good news is that he stayed long enough at the NorCal Bash to have enjoyed the whole Bash and...he is in the group picture.:becky:

IPh I had a time machine I'd go back to that day and get some of the Phood I missed. :hungry: I was so dang Phull! What a great day - so cool to hang with the Brethren and Sistren & eat, laugh, and have a great time!

Thanks Phor putting up the awesome pix my brother - loving these threads!

Love the action shot of Bigmista on the chair! :laugh:

Looked like a great time!

Good thing that photo's are digital now. Think of how many rolls of film you'd need to develop. :shock:

I got a pic from day 3 also :becky:

eY3udOwl.jpg

Back