New 007 Mission... Picnic/Jalepeno Stuffed Pounders

Fwismoker

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Probably not the smartest and healthiest but stuffed burgers sounded good and I thawed some picnic pull so .... Oh I probably could have done them half the size but oh well. We ended up with 1 lb MONSTER burgers. :shock:

Throwing on some crinkle cut fries too.

Last edited:
C'mon now, keep them pictures coming.

Looking great!

That 007 is quite versatile.

C'mon now, keep them pictures coming.

Looking great!

That 007 is quite versatile.
Thanks, and yes it's very very versatile...wouldn't trade it for anything. Hopefully more will come about when the C.A.D gets done.

I don't care if it's healthy or not I want one :hungry:
LOL, you could've had part of mine...I'm struggling, feels like Thanks Giving meal full. :biggrin1:

How did the fries turn out?
Like they would baked in the oven but these had a bonus of getting kissed with some clean oak smoke. They turned out crisp and tasty Jim

I see what you did...you smashed the chit out of those buns so you could take a bite. Awesome!

O man that looks great! I got one of those stuftz things it works nice. I made me a beer bottle burger tonight. Pics tomorrow

I see what you did...you smashed the chit out of those buns so you could take a bite. Awesome!
LOL, Yup! :laugh:

O man that looks great! I got one of those stuftz things it works nice. I made me a beer bottle burger tonight. Pics tomorrow
Thanks and those bottle burgers look great, can't wait to see them!

:rofl:

He must be confused because i remember awhile back his meatloaf looked like a burger.

Lets all give Keith a hard time about it:caked:

Ah I remember the meatloaf I did in the rotisserie basket, you said it looked like a burger because the basket is only 2" deep. Soon my basket will be 3" deep :heh:

Back