*** Vote - BBQ Brethren **Special**"2016 Beef Brisket Master!!" Throwdown! - Vote ***

***Vote - BBQ Brethren **Special**"Brisket Master!" Throwdown! Vote***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shagdog

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the BBQ Brethren **Special**"2016 Beef Brisket Master!" Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Monday, May 2nd.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name or picture for more pics/info on the entries.

blazinfire

Art A

landarc

THoey1963

BevoBurn96

Shagdog

ebijack

Melissaredhead

northeast bbqer

wsswesty

Tonybel

TheDeuce

Clasko2

Mod Note - There were a lot of entries for this TD where I was left guessing what image(s) to use. If I did not use the image you intended, too bad. Follow instructions better next time. I tried to be as nice as I could with my image selection.

Last edited:
There's a few entries I cannot see with the photobucket link error??

Photobucket fail today? Noticed that all day today. Will wait until it's back up before I cast my vote of course.

Everything was posting fine when I put the polls up. Seems to be some photobucket issue. I tried to figure it out but couldn't find anything wrong.

If you click on the image, eventually you will see the images on photobucket. Hopefully it gets sorted quickly. I will keep trying to figure it out but I'm quite tech impaired and the Hawks are on.

I can see the photos in my Photobucket library, but when I go to the individual photo, I get the spinning circle of death that never shows the picture. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

I love the looks of all of these. Outstanding job everyone!
It wasn't an easy decision but I went with the "sliced" photo that stood out for me.
Good thing we can't change our votes, I'd be back every hour or so wanting to choose a different one. :grin:

I love the looks of all of these. Outstanding job everyone!
It wasn't an easy decision but I went with the "sliced" photo that stood out for me.
Good thing we can't change our votes, I'd be back every hour or so wanting to choose a different one. :grin:

This is a tough TD to vote for! I didn't vote for myself ether LOL

I start to drool whenever I look at these Pics Was able to vote- it was not easy Thanks everyone

I like how this throwdown is set up. Great great entries guys and gals. :thumb::thumb:

Going to have to abstain from voting as I can not vote for them all. I would eat a sandwich from each and every one of these cooks.

Bravo people. Bravo!

Back