MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 12-13-2015, 06:29 PM   #1
luvysbbq
Knows what a fatty is.

Default Two Christmas Parties....14 Boston butts

Cooked for two parties this weekend. Here is a quick video of 14 Boston butts on the Shirley Fabrication 30x70.

Wish you could smell these........wow!

luvysbbq is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->

Old 12-13-2015, 07:07 PM   #2
Jason TQ
somebody shut me the fark up.

Love a loaded Shirley!

Old 12-13-2015, 07:09 PM   #3
T&S BBQ
is One Chatty Farker

Awesome video, nice butts

Peoria Custom Cooker, Brinkman Smokin Pit,
Webber 22 1/2" Kettle,Smokin-it #3,Smoky Joe,Orange super fast Thermapen ,Awesome Brethren Mini, 18.5" WSM, Blackstone Pizza oven, Weber Genesis Premium Grill, Blackstone 36" stainless steel griddle, Stainless UDS
T&S BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2015, 09:10 PM   #4
pal156
On the road to being a farker

Looks fantastic good job
pal156 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2015, 10:40 PM   #5
pjtexas1
somebody shut me the fark up.

Name/Nickname : Texas Pete

Could have fit them all on 1 rack. That's a lot of butts.
SF 24x36 Midnight Edition / Mak 1-Star /Abe's 48" Insulated Cabinet / 22.5 OTG / 28" BS / Jimmy with CB Roti and pizza kit / Red Box on custom cart / Char-Griller Kettle / Barrel House Cooker / Pit Boss Copperhead / Char-Griller Akorn Jr

Sign Up for The 2022 Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash Here! ([URL="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12NjP4bH3uLyH6-RJnI4gSfDr0nKQ6_4cxdw_GhmrKq0/edit#gid=1935530835"]Link[/URL])
pjtexas1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-14-2015, 06:27 AM   #6
luvysbbq
Knows what a fatty is.

Very True...I could have had them all on one rack very easily....I had a party and wanted a couple to finish up earlier to rest....I noticed on my set up the top left was a little hotter, so I placed a couple for the party on top to finish up a little earlier! This was only my second cook in the main chamber, still trying to figure out placement for temps.

Old 12-14-2015, 07:21 AM   #7
COS
is one Smokin' Farker

Looking good, just a question when you handle your pork butts, you get a black greasy film on your fingers?
COS is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-14-2015, 08:54 AM   #8
luvysbbq
Knows what a fatty is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by COS View Post
Looking good, just a question when you handle your pork butts, you get a black greasy film on your fingers?
I sometimes get a little black from the bark, but I use gloves all the time....so not really. The gloves may have a little bit of black on them.....but not much. If I touch the metal on the cooking grates, I would get more. I spray mine with "no stick" and that can become sticky and black.