Lonestargrillz

Errk20

Reaction score
Should have my 24x36 offset in 3-4 weeks, cant wait to get that girl fired up and burning wood and smoking some of that good meat. Cant seem to find enough pics of these grills to look at untill it is here haha.

Wow. Their turn around time is great!! I have had my deposit in with Shirley since the beginning of July and still don't know when they will start on my build!

LSG currently has a 17 week estimated lead time for offset smokers. I think most, if not all, the good builders have long lead times. Our little hobby is getting popular!

Should have my 24x36 offset in 3-4 weeks, cant wait to get that girl fired up and burning wood and smoking some of that good meat. Cant seem to find enough pics of these grills to look at untill it is here haha.

Mine hopefully will be ready 6-7 weeks after yours. Like you, I can't wait.

I ordered in June and it just shipped. I lost track of the time but its long.

Nice! Their turn around on stick burners is over 4 months. I also had to wait 4+ months for mine last year. Worth the wait though. :thumb:

That makes sense! I was thinking they must have a ton of craftsman working there to turn pits out that fast.

I'm pretty sure they do. Prior to my order they had 40+ custom smoker orders and mostly optioned out trailers and that's why I had to wait so long. Obviously I checked up periodically until Amber got fed up with me and told me the number of smokers before me so I can get an idea. Fed up in a good way of course.:becky: They're slammed and have been for long time.

congrats on the new cooker! i know it will be awesome.

Yeah im exicited...been trying to smoke meat on a big grill that wasnt really ment to be a smoker has been a pain lol

Back