Picked up my SF Smoker today!

luvysbbq

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Picked up my 30x70 today from SF. Tyler and the crew did a awesome job! Cannot wait to fire it up! Tyler posted a video on their FB page.

e6e0c38830181cc572d496bd0b1fb481.jpg

cba8ad8a97dff678858077b037e4bd6f.jpg

25a3e18cf9345819ac8f55315af2b0cb.jpg

I watched the video earlier and thought what a awesome cooker and something different again . congrats on your new smoker , your going to love it and the wheels are awesome too . be sure to hit up the Shirley photo thread with your new baby when you get time .

I would have LOVED to get a look at that badboy as you came through....or if you came through this way!

Super jelly! Have a great time breaking it in!!

very nice cooker! that is a ton of grate space and clearance. would really like to see that thing packed full.

Awesome looking rig brother. And welcome to the Shirley family. Enjoy sir.

I watched the video earlier and thought what a awesome cooker and something different again . congrats on your new smoker , your going to love it and the wheels are awesome too . be sure to hit up the Shirley photo thread with your new baby when you get time .

I'll take a few more pictures when the sun is out to give it justice! It was poring down rain all the way back from Alabama! This thing is far bigger than I thought and the ss shelf is huge! It takes up my whole garage bay.......will have to turn sideways coming in! I like the lights you added......may have to figure out how I can add them as well :)

Awesome cooker my friend!!! Welcome to the family

So you got caught in the rain in Kentucky too? That had me pulled over Friday night, couldn't see the road it was so bad

Back