Day off canceled- I'm still going to cook-dammit

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
So roasted peeled colorful Hatch GC and some Jalapeno. Butter- Chef Merito Asada-garlic- butter and beef broth. Going to simmer and reduce 1/3 maybe 1/4 then ninja into a sauce adjust seasoning and freeze in ice cube tray. A couple Fattys with Arthure Bryant and a 10# picnic seasoned with Fiesta Fajita Seasoning. Yesterday made a killer green chile salsa- today the sauce.

An ice tea and a nap are in order

Last edited:
Ron L. Agree with you on fat content and lack of flavor on the sausage. But it cooked up really pretty. Pulled off at 168 IT.

And the pork picnic. Well it's speaking for itself. Per a thread a couple weeks ago where another great Texan Smitty Jones and or Bludawg said quit being chincy with the wood I added double amount of hickory (two beer cans worth) to yesterday and today's cook b

Last edited:
Dang good looking cook right there. It was SmittyJonz that said to use more wood. I have tripled the amount of chunks in my WSMs and have made the best BBQ in my life because of it.

Pretty cool what you learn around this place. Dang Cool indeed.

Shoot Adams, you're makin' my bowl of ramen noodles look pretty measly. lol
Awesome cook, looks fantastic!! :-D

Shoot Adams, you're makin' my bowl of ramen noodles look pretty measly. lol
Awesome cook, looks fantastic!! :-D

No doubt in my mind or anyone who has been around this place more than 72 hours you could make The Ramen a five star dining experience.

Last edited:
Damn, brother... that's some great grub! Especially like the smoke ring on your fatty.

Getting rather envious, to be quite honest.

i love the chef merito seasonings. my fav are the carne asada and chicken flavors. havent tried the others though

Nice looking food, with the exception of the 90210 reference. I used to secretly scoff at the thought of owning a mini egg. I am now sniffin around trying to find one used.

Back