worst forum ever

wagge

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
for trying to save money. :becky:

I saw the BS griddle yesterday at lowes, next thing I know it followed me home. Griddle 299-walmart price-10%, 242.50 plus cover and tool kit. I will probably return the kit (yes I was weak at that moment) . It was also assembled with no dings or any of the issues that have been reported.

Now on to seasoning and deciding what to fix first.

I agree. The peer pressure gets unbearable at times. Kinda like this thread. I keep trying not to buy a blackstone and you guys just keep on posting:tsk:

When I joined this place a few years back I only had a UDS hanging around... Now I have a patio full of cookers.

Last edited:
I have little money- but I'm long on patience. Y'all keep talking that Black Stone up. Every one that gets bought is a potential Craig's List Score for me down the road one day:grin:

Reaaaaalllly tempting.......hard part is coming up with a scheme to convince the wife........no space though.....maybe I can put it in our patio which is next to the kitchen.....I can cook breakfast outside without making too much noise.....yeeees this plan is coming together nicely lol

i started with the mini wsm.....obtained a free uds(gone now thank god), then i got a Shirley offset, next month my drum grill/rotisserie/smoker arrives, after that a blackstone will be on the way.....it truly is this websites fault!

Reaaaaalllly tempting.......hard part is coming up with a scheme to convince the wife........no space though.....maybe I can put it in our patio which is next to the kitchen.....I can cook breakfast outside without making too much noise.....yeeees this plan is coming together nicely lol

The blackstone sells itself.

No smelling up the house
No dirting up the kitchen
No pans to wash

There is no peer pressure for me.....I WANT IT ALL!! Always have. I have been a tool and gadget junky since the day I could walk. The only thing my Brethren do is give everything a trial run with pictures before I make my own purchases. Sort of like an informed compulsive buyer...if ya will.:laugh::laugh:

It is not peer pressure. It is call pit envy or cooker envy. Some are slaves to other not so much. The not so much is usually financially based.

I see what you are all doing here.

But I won't give in to the pressure. I won't.

Back