*** Vote - BBQ Brethren "Breakfast on the Grill!" Throwdown! - Vote ***

*** Vote - BBQ Brethren "Breakfast On the Grill!!" Throwdown! - Vote ***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Old yore got mine,it's the one I most wanted to eat.
Mind you I want to eat them all,then go hibernate

Those are a bunch of fine looking entries. Smoke Dawgs plate did it for me. Great job Paul.

Those are a bunch of fine looking entries. Smoke Dawgs plate did it for me. Great job Paul.

Thanks Will!

I was running back and forth between the two Grills but the challenge to cook it all on the Grill was fun. I knew I could cook the Eggs on the Weber right over the coals if needed but it was kinda cool doing them on the Stick burner!

Thanks Will!

I was running back and forth between the two Grills but the challenge to cook it all on the Grill was fun. I knew I could cook the Eggs on the Weber right over the coals if needed but it was kinda cool doing them on the Stick burner!

The hard work paid off. You killed it buddy

My Cardiologist just called She wants me to stop looking at this thread
Awesome ways to start the day everyone :thumb:

Congratulations Oldyote! I would have really liked to see the cook but it is a really pretty plate - I bet it was very tasty!!!!!

Congratulations Oldyote! I would have really liked to see the cook but it is a really pretty plate - I bet it was very tasty!!!!!

Hey Smoke Dawg

I agree - I'd always prefer to do a cook thread. I have the most fun when I can take the time to put one together. Sometimes there just isn't time for that and that can be the difference between deciding to enter with just the finished shot or not entering at all.

Ric

Back