Let the game day grub begin

Cgriller64

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Good Morning - I am sure you all are preparing for your game day grub. I too am in pre- grub prep.

cc86bab561c84792e05fd21e7b302c53_zpse02676b4.jpg

Got up early this morning to get things rolling. Poured a cup of joe while setting up the Joe for grilling. Threw in a beer can chicken and grilled some Hawaiian sausages which also took a bath in beer.

In the meantime I continued prepping by shredding cheeses, cutting veggies, fried up some homemade potato chips, cooked up some Huli Huli bbq sauce, and moved the Vitamix to the bar for possible libation concoctions.

It occurred to me that I needed some fuel if I was going to make it through the day.

35addc062987bb28fe32902b1d88abde_zps9e1bdb0f.jpg

Thawed out a packet of pulled pork. Spread some habanero jelly on toasted muffins. Topped with heated pork, melted smoke Gouda cheese, and basted egg, and some chipotle hollandaise. Added a Bellini made from frozen berry mix, blood orange, and Prosecco.

Game day lineup is as follows: Potato Skin Chips, Aloha Sausage Bites, Sourdough Pizza, and Huli Huli chicken sliders.

Hope to post some pics as the day proceeds.

Last edited:
Set the divide and conquer system to the pizza oven configuration.

9538123010874a84ca9c2f33619debb9_zpsb92a746a.jpg

More to come

Thanks everyone I appreciate it. The food received great reviews. Doing it on the kamado was a lot easier then doing it in the kitchen. It was a fun day and not just because the Seahawks lost.

Back