Thanksgiving in beautiful San Bernardino....

Tonybel

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Not really...... Google the city and you will be surprised why I'm still here. Well at least where we live it's the "nice" area.

The temperature was great,beer was getting cold and my grill was ready to go.

Turkey was brined,injected and seasoned.

Used cherry for smoke

Maribel doing prep work.

Turkey is done after 3 hours and 20 min

Lets eat

Thanks for stopping by

Tony and Maribel.

Great looking dinner you two, and you are finally drinking a beer I would really enjoy.

Tony everything looks beautiful, weather, food, drinks, cigars and the most importantly that women you call your wife, your a lucky man! Life is good at Tony's house!

hahahahahaha......beautiful san bernardino:laugh:...born and raised there, 23rd and valencia on fremontia, aquinas class of 87, dad still lives there in the house i grew up in, great looking feast, thanks for sharing

Winters can be brutal here in So Cal. Luckily you were able to fight through the threat of 8 mile an hour winds and cook a wonderful meal.

hahahahahaha......beautiful san bernardino:laugh:...born and raised there, 23rd and valencia on fremontia, aquinas class of 87, dad still lives there in the house i grew up in, great looking feast, thanks for sharing

I think there hasnt been a shooting in a week. Probably due to the holidays.

Last edited:
Wow - how did you get her to do all of that for you??? Please advise.. My wife made me do the cooking.

Back