Catering Job for 400-Photos

T

The Woodman

Here are some (93) photos of a large cook (400) I did two weeks ago. A buddy of mine took them .Keep in mind that he showed up after serving was pretty much done. All the guys hanging around are the Salesmen for the company I cooked for. I cut the company a deal on the per person price because they were doing the serving. The chick is my wife. I am not certain what was up with the bizarre facial expressions I am exhibiting on a few of the shots! We served General Mills brownies for dessert . It was very hot and they cut like **** . The meats are brisket and pulled pork. I am aware that they look dry, but that is what happens when you cater for 400 and it sits out! It was around 90 degrees. Woody
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sbyn50/album?.dir=/34e3scd&.src=ph&.tok=phz9BRFBVN3cWhaq

Pretty Big Gig, Did You Use Your Smoker To Just Reheat The Meat.
I'am Doing One For 3m In Two Weeks, All Four Shifts So I Will Be Pre Cooking Every Thing And Reheating.
Hope Everything Worked Out Alright

Nope, cooked everything on site. Beans and slaw too. Good luck on yours too!

Nice job Dave, looks like the salesman were pretty happy. How many butts and briskets did you cook. Now go out and buy yourself a new ax...

Nice work! Cooking for 400 can be a real challenge. Did you and your wife have any help?
We did a wedding for 200 on the weekend and needed a couple of "runners" to keep the buffet filled.
What quantities of pork and brisket did you cook?

Back