is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Fired up the Primo and grilled some burgers :thumb:
imagejpg1_zpsb6f4f70f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Added bacon,egg, and fresh grown tomatoes

Was delicious

Thanks for looking :thumb:

Yes!!!!! The egg just seals the deal on a good burger.

Awesome!!

Dang I knew I shouldn't have looked at this post before I go to bed. lol
I'm going to be dreaming about a burger topped with an egg. :laugh:
Looks killer Ty!! Delicious!!

I was just saying I needed a burger with a egg on top, made stuffed burgers tonight and didn't do an egg, Now I am pissed. Those look amazing.

Dang I knew I shouldn't have looked at this post before I go to bed. lol
I'm going to be dreaming about a burger topped with an egg. :laugh:
Looks killer Ty!! Delicious!!

Thanks Jeanie and hope you slept well :becky:
Dkelly, i can't lie the egg and bacon made the burger :thumb:

OK. Now that's just not cool, seeing this before breakfast. And no burger in sight. Now I'll be haunted by these images all morning. :tsk:

:thumb::thumb:

OK. Now that's just not cool, seeing this before breakfast. And no burger in sight. Now I'll be haunted by these images all morning. :tsk:

:thumb::thumb:

Sorry Guerry i know the feeling i want one this morn too :hungry:

Interesting color on the patties in the first pic. Nice shapes too. Did you use a press?

I don't know why, but this tempts me to get some boudin and make patties out of it for burgers...

Haha i saw a burger stuffer yesterday and thought about boudin in the middle of a burger.
They have a place in my area that does the best boudin balls, they put pepper jack cheese in the middle and honestly its the best i ever ate, fark now i have a craving lol

Haha i saw a burger stuffer yesterday and thought about boudin in the middle of a burger.
They have a place in my area that does the best boudin balls, they put pepper jack cheese in the middle and honestly its the best i ever ate, fark now i have a craving lol

Brilliant! SOMEone in my house, who shall remain unnamed, doesn't like liver. I keep saying boudin isn't liver. You've just given me a way to "hide" it. :becky:

Back