Tri-Tip Quesadilla's

MossyMO

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Seasoned tri-tips with Tatonka Dust.

-----

Smoked the tri-tips in cherry with indirect heat at 225º to an internal meat temp of 115º.

-----

Switched to direct heat and seared both sides of the tri-tips on GrillGrates to an internal meat temp of 130º.

-----

Slicing for a perfect medium rare.

-----

Slice peppers and onions and sautéed in some butter and freshly grated garlic and seasoned with Tango Verde seasoning for some kick!

-----

Took flour tortillas and spread a thin layer of Mexican cheese sauce.

-----

Layered the sautéed peppers and onions, tri tip, and then more cheese. Folded in half and onto the grill.

-----

Had the grill set up to cook direct with the GrillGrates covered in foil to help with clean up.

-----

Once the Quesadilla's were heated thoroughly and everything melted, added some more cheese to the top.

-----

Served with sour cream topped with chopped green onion and some salsa for sides. This meal was excellent, will definitely do this one again!

Thanks for looking!

Those look awesome! I'm going to have to try that one, I love Mexican food.

I'd eat that...right now. I have a tri-tip in the fridge for later and my meal prep may have just changed drastically.

:bow:This not what I wanted to see this early in the morning, now I have to have a tri-tip Quesadilla fix

That looks tasty.

I finally found a place in my area that sales tri tip but I don't want to pay $9.50 a pound. Is that normal price?

Back