New to site from Cincinnati

DrewOSU

Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.
Reaction score
Hello Everyone. New to this site, 3rd year smoking meat in the backyard. I love trying new recipes/techniques. Looking forward to chatting with some friendly, like minded people.

*WSM 18.5
*Weber One Touch Gold 22.5
*Weber Genesis 310

Welcome aboard from St. Louis. I love me some Cincinnati Chilli, I wonder how that would taste out of a smoker. I think I'll give that a go this year.

Had to burn my mouse cause I accidentally clicked on a link with OSU in it. Damn, now I have to burn my keyboard too... :shock:

Welcome from a U of M fan. Go Blue!

:mrgreen:

Thank you all.

Have a lot of Goetta and Skyline within walking distance.

Planning my next big cook. I have been doing a little experimenting this year. I have smoked some chuck roasts, country ribs, tri tip, korean beef ribs. They all turned out pretty good. But my favorite thing to smoke is chicken...wings especially. I could eat wings everyday.

Cheers

Welcome aboard DrewOSU, glad to have you here.

Don't be afraid to look around and explore the other forums.

I hope to see you in the Q-Talk forum soon. You'll find help on almost every topic from cooking your first Pork Butt to curing and smoking your own ham and bacon.

If you can't find the topic you need help with, or have questions about, just start a new thread in "Q-Talk". There are many people with years of experience that are willing to answer your questions and guide you in the right direction.

Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

Back