• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

The Quadruple Bi-Pass

Bludawg

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
2 significant things happen every April, Grilled Cheese month & my Birthday. Since drinking 1 beer for every year became impossible awhile ago I needed another way to mark the occasion. Killing two birds with 1 rock seemed pretty natural. This is a celebration so it need to be big & overt the top.

The Quadruple Bi- Pass Burger

6 slices Tx Toast
8 Slices of American Cheese
2 1/4 pound Pecan smoked BROK Patties [ 70/30 Brisket & pork shoulder]
1 lb of Bacon
Fire Roasted Poblano peppa( because Momma tole me ta eat my Veggies)
Chipotle Baconaise
Chili sauce
Cardiologist on speed dial:thumb:

DSCF0135.jpg

DSCF0137Modified.jpg

This was a two long neck endeavorer Burrrruppp!:bow:

LOL - looks good.

Do you always cut your burgers with a pocket knife??
That knife gets used for everything from notchin ears and cleanin horse hooves to pickin my teeth to a few jobs that would make a maggot gag that I wont mention + Kitchen duty. It does get disinfected first.

Even if I knew I would have a heart attack afterwards, I would still chow down on that.

I'd hit that in a heartbeat.

Make sure you disinfect the knife before cleaning the horses hoofs.

Haha...when I read the title I was ready to post "get well" sediments. :-o Happy belated birthday & that burger looks awesome!

Now that is a TEXAS size B,B,B,MB,C, sammitch! :crazy: (Bacon, Brisket, Butt, More bacon, Cheese) All on Texas toast with assorted condiments, and washed down with a good Pearl, lone Star, or Shiner beverage. Should go down in the Texas Archives right next to the Whataburger! Way to go Bludawg!! Happy Birthday!

Blessings, :pray::pray: Double prayers
Omar

happy birthday. :clap2:

I'd go to that party............if only to taste that baconaise........garnished with .......... maybe........... just a little bit of that Sammy on top.

At least you didn't try to put a layer of meat for every year of your life. :-D Happy birthday brother!

Back