"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

9 1/2lb brisket rubbed with Montreal Seasoning, Durkee Steak Dust and cocoa powder, with chuck wagon beans cooked low and slow under the brisket.

8.5 lb packer with Shagdog beef rub...maybe throw a fatty and some boudin on as well.

Back at ya there Phu!

Not sure yet, maybe just some BB's, or thaw out a turkey to smoke round here.

Going out for anniversary dinner Saturday night, but will be doing 4 racks of spare ribs Sunday to take to the bar that night. A friend is going to be making some Spanish rice and beans to go with them...

That's my cooking patio. 10 months after the hailstorm the roofers began tear off. So I'm thinking Mexican food- out somewhere-every meal. Chile Rellanos. Naked one night, fried the next. Mondays, oh- I won't go into that. Maybe next weekend:mad2::mad2:

Last edited:
That's my cooking patio. 10 months after the hailstorm the roofers began tear off. So I'm thinking Mexican food- out somewhere-every meal. Chile Rellanos. Naked one night, fried the next. Mondays, oh- I won't go into that. Maybe next weekend:mad2::mad2:
Well that sucks! Just wheel one of them cookers around front! :wink:

4 racks of baby back ribs-
4 chicken quarters- thigh/leg
(and maybe some vegetables in a pan.)

My aim is to practice some more with my "modified" COS.
If I get my "scheisse" together I'll take some photographs.

I have also sourced a farm (third generation family) in Lower Austria that produces it's own lump charcoal of which we picked up 70kg yesterday.
But that is a thread on its own.

Cheers and have a good weekend!

:-D

I plan on grilling some quail.
Not sure what Dorado fish is Phu, but would like to try it sometime.
Hope you and all have a great weekend. :thumb:

Well, my Father-in-Law is in town, so we'll be taking him out to eat every night. So, like 16Adams, maybe next week.

4 racks of baby back ribs-
4 chicken quarters- thigh/leg
(and maybe some vegetables in a pan.)

My aim is to practice some more with my "modified" COS.
If I get my "scheisse" together I'll take some photographs.

I have also sourced a farm (third generation family) in Lower Austria that produces it's own lump charcoal of which we picked up 70kg yesterday.
But that is a thread on its own.

Cheers and have a good weekend!

:-D

Mahlzeit !! :-D

Country style ribs, mac and cheese and make a nice salad.
Batching it as wife got called out of town to help a family member. Just me, the dog and a pure white cat at least through the weekend.

Back